Frequently asked questions
- The monthly salary will be approximately 3000 euros tax-free + family allowances (including educational allowances for children.)
- Contribution to health insurance.
- Research travel grant of 3000 euro per year.
- "Removal grant" + travel expenses (including those of one family member).
- The fellowship will be extended after a mid-term review of performance.
- In general, we are looking for candidates who have done at least one post-doctoral term. In exceptional cases this can be relaxed.
- We ask for a CV, research plan and at least three letters of recommendation.
- The teaching duties will be: one Diploma course of twenty lectures (30 hours) each year. In addition, the Senior Post-Doctoral Fellow will be expected to help with academic decision-making and interact with our visitors.
- The selection has been made.
- In general we are not able to answer queries regarding the receipt of letters of recommendation, given the large number of applications.